To be eligible to apply, students must:
• Have graduated from College or University.
• Be able to verify fluency in the English language
– Course fee: 200 €
Included in the Fee:
• Activities and meals included in the final programme.
Not included in the Fee
• Daily Breakfast and Lunch.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Students interested in taking part in the course (1) must register via the website
(please check course links below) and (2) pay the course fee (200 €) by means of bank transfer.
Bank Transfer Data:
BANK: Banco de Santander
ADDRESS: Calle Columela, 13, 11001- Cádiz (Spain)
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Universidad de Cádiz
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0049 4870 85 2916092739
IBAN: ES48 0049 4870 85 2916092739
BIC/SWIFT CODE: BSCHESMM
In favour of “IV UCA International Summer School
(Number of the selected Course)”, indicating the student full name.
Please, send a copy of the bank transfer to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Notice: The inscription will be formally done once we receive by e-mail the proof of payment.
*The refund could only be carried out in case of working reasons or illness,
in both cases please justify with documents.
Cancelation and refund can be accepted only for work or illness reasons.
In both cases, supporting documentation must be presented.
Residencia Universitaria “CAMPUS”
Plaza de la Catedral 10 - 11005 (Cádiz)
FEE - Single room, bed and breakfast for 6 nights: 250 €
Phone: +34 956254224
1. REMOTELY PILOTED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
AS A TOOL FOR RESEARCH IN NATURAL SCIENCES
2. TRANSLATIONAL NANOMEDICINE
3. EMPOWERED VOICES: FEMALE REPRESENTATION
AND HISPANIC WOMEN WRITERS IN TRANSLATION
4. THE ROLE OF MICROALGAE BIOTECHNOLOGY
IN BLUE & GREEN ECONOMY
5. SUMMER SCHOOL ON CATALYST DESIGN
AND INDUSTRIAL CATALYTIC PROCESSES
6. AQUACULTURE IN SOUTHERN EUROPE: BASIC AND APPLIED ASPECTS
7. APPLIED ANALYTICAL ELECTROCHEMISTRY: SENSING AND BIOSENSING
8. EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR SCIENTISTS
9. MODERN APPROACH TO SYMMETRIES. MATHEMATICAL
MODELS IN BIOMATHEMATICS
10. SOCIAL ECONOMIC MANAGER IN DEVELOPMENT CONTEXT
11. TOOLS TO SUPPORT NATURE-BASED COASTAL PROTECTION
12. PRACTICAL COURSE TO GEOPHYSICAL TECHNOLOGIES
FOR UNDERWATER ARCHAEOLOGY RESEARCH